Woodstock Day School employs a talented staff to carry out our mission. We actively seek to build a diverse community of educators. Employment opportunities will be updated on this website as they become available. For general inquiries please email email@example.com. If you are interested in one of our current employment opportunities please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Woodstock Day School is a progressive, independent day school located on a breathtaking 40-acre campus in the Catskill Mountains. Our mission is to provide a socially and environmentally mindful education from Nursery School – 12th Grade, valuing each student as an individual and as a member of the community. We are conducting a search for a full time Financial Controller to join our Executive Leadership Team.
- Direct all financial functions of the School, including accounting, budgeting and management reporting
- Manage annual audit and tax filings
- Manage banking relationships, cash flow, loans and lines of credit
- Responsible for HR function, including policies and procedures, compliance with Federal, State and local laws, payroll and employee benefits
- Ensure adequate risk management program and policies are in effect
- Supervise work of FT Assistant Controller and PT bookkeeper
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with at least five years of experience in non-profit accounting
- Proficiency in enterprise-based software systems, ideally in Senior Systems, an independents school management software solution
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Keen analytical skills and a detail-oriented work style
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Remote “friendly” work schedule
Please submit a letter of interest and a resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com