Woodstock Day School employs a talented staff to carry out our mission. We actively seek to build a diverse community of educators. Employment opportunities will be updated on this website as they become available. For general inquiries please email email@example.com.
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000, depending on experience
Reports to: Executive Director
Lead all fundraising efforts for Woodstock Day School including Annual Fund, donor events, Alumni and online giving. Drive the external marketing and fundraising campaigns to boost donor retention, acquisition, and overall fundraising.
Full Job Description:
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan focused on achieving enrollment, retention, fundraising, and partnership objectives. Plan should identify required tactics and collateral such as website content, social media, print advertising, etc.
- Research and identify new institutional, government, foundation, and corporate funding opportunities.
- Develop and manage all fundraising initiatives, including annual campaigns, grant requests, gift acknowledgements, and other donor correspondence.
- Support stewardship of longtime patrons; conduct research on prospective donors,
- Oversee the annual auction gala and provide new thinking for expanding the participant base.
- Coordinate and supervise print and online appeal efforts to ensure the timely production and approval of printed and digital material; guide the development and design direction for these fundraising materials.
- Perform response analysis and prepare fundraising activity reports to ensure financial objectives are met.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive donor and alumni database.
- Work with the Director of Admissions and other staff to create and manage a WDS Alumni Association.
- Work with the Director of Technology to ensure that website content supports marketing needs.
Generous vacation, sick time, and holidays.
Please send a cover letter, resume and at least two professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify “Director of Development and Marketing” in the subject line.